For Safe & Professional Gas Log Lighter And Fireplace Gas Line Installation, Call On Our Licensed & Experienced Professionals
In today’s fast-paced world, gas appliances are becoming increasingly popular — and for good reason! Gas is clean-burning, convenient, and easy to use.
- Modern gas fireplaces and gas log sets provide beautiful, natural looking flames and make it easy to fit a little relaxation into a busy day. They’re easily turned on and off with the push of a button, so there’s no time-consuming fire-building process or waiting for the fire to die down before you run out the door or head to Dreamland. And since modern gas logs are crafted from the molds of real wood logs and hand painted with great attention to detail, they bring unprecedented realism.
- Gas ranges make cooking easy, even during a power outage.
- Gas grills and BBQs make lighting up the grill and getting that fresh grilled flavor simple and hassle free. No need to wait hours for the fire to get “just right” or ruin your work shirt with charcoal stains. Just light up the gas grill or BBQ after work and dinner will be ready in no time.
- Gas dryers dry clothes faster than electric dryers do, which means time and money savings for you and your family. They also typically require less upkeep.
- Gas furnaces and water heaters heat up faster, require less upkeep, and allow you to heat your water and home with the cleanest fossil fuel out there. They’re also helpful during those power outages if your particular model relies on a pilot light, rather than electric ignition.
Maybe you’ve fallen in love with the idea of adding a gas fireplace or gas log set to your home. Maybe you’d like to make sure you never have to haul another propane tank in your car or run out of gas mid-grilling session. Maybe you’d like the reassurance of knowing you can still cook and take a hot shower during a power outage. Whatever your reason for installing a gas line, we can help.
As licensed plumbing contractors, we specialize in gas line installation, and we can make sure everything is set up properly. Our team uses PE gas pipe when installing gas lines underground. For above ground applications, we use WardFlex corrugated stainless steel tubing (CSST). We’ve invested heavily in training and certifications (we’re certified in PE and WardFlex installation) and we take the safety and satisfaction of our customers very seriously.
Worried about the hassle, work, and mess involved? Don’t be. Steele Plumbing will take care it for you and provide stress-free, fast installation.
We also install gas log lighter bars for your fireplace and can make the transition to gas painless. We stand behind our work and you can rest assured everything will be done professionally and properly.
Call San Diego County’s Preferred Plumber Today
Put your installation worries to rest and trust that our licensed team will get everything set up quickly, safely, and without making a mess of your home or property. Whether you’re in North Park, Hillcrest, Talmadge, Kensington, Point Loma, Oak Park, Bonita, Del Cerro, San Carlos, or somewhere else in the San Diego area, you can count on us to provide excellent service and to treat your home and property with respect and care. We’ll get the job done right. Call 619-254-7285 or request an appointment online today.